Robot Support Engineer Singapore
KRANENDONK Southeast-Asia Pte.Ltd. with its office in Singapore is part of the Kranendonk Group
We deliver Smart Robotics Solutions made by smart people. Our intelligent robot technology helps customers to produce in an efficient and effective way.
We are a dynamic, worldwide, active company with strong growth figures and a bright looking future. Our main branches are Shipbuilding, Offshore, Transportation and Structural Steel.
Kranendonk Southeast-Asia Pte. Ltd. Is expanding rapidly and investing in its future.
We have big dreams and we expect you to have the same!
We are currently looking for a Robot Support Engineer Singapore
The successful candidate will:
- Troubleshoot and locate failures in the robot installations
- Inspect the mechanical, electro technical and application technology of new and existing robot installations
- Prepare inspection reports
- Make adjustments (software) to existing robot installations
- Deliver feedback to your team leader of failures and modifications to the robot installations.
- Provide training and start up guidance for new installations at customer premises.
- Degree in Electrical, Control or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with robotic systems and welding are desirable
- Fluent English language skills
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- People oriented organisation
- High tech Job where you can put in your passion
- Nice colleagues (at least we think)
If you believe you meet the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application, which should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org