Robot Application Engineer Japan
KRANENDONK Smart Robotics at Tiel in the Netherlands is the Robot Technology Centre for non-repetitive production. By implementing intelligent, robot technology, Kranendonk enables its customers to produce in an efficient and effective way.
We are a dynamic, worldwide, active company with strong growth figures and a bright looking future. In addition to our Headquarters in Tiel (Netherlands) we also have offices in Japan, Denmark, Singapore, USA and China.
We are currently looking for a Robot Application Engineer.
Place of work: Shimonoseki city, Yamaguchi Prefecture, JAPAN
Indication of salary: JPN4,000,000 – JPN7,000,000 per year including bonus
Example: JPN 6,500,000 per year for 35y/o Senior Robot Application Engineer
Employment status: Full-time employee
The successful candidate will:
- Troubleshoot and locate failures in the robot installations
- Inspect the mechanical, electro technical and application technology of new and existing robot installations
- Prepare inspection reports
- Make adjustments (software) to existing robot installations
- Deliver feedback to your team leader of failures and modifications/improvements to the robot installations.
- Provide training and start up guidance for new installations at customer premises.
- Degree in Electrical, Control, Mechanical or Shipbuilding Engineering
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with robotic systems (ABB) and welding are desirable
- Fluent Japanese language skills
- Conversational English language skills with the motivation to improve
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
- Day off: Saturday, Sunday, National Holiday, Summer holiday, New year’s holiday
- Health insurance, Employee pension
- Labour insurance including Employment insurance and Compensation insurance
- Paid leave: 25 days per year
If you believe you meet the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application with the resume, which should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org