Robot Application Engineer Japan
You can be an important part of our worldwide growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Robot Application Engineer, located in our office in Shimonoseki, Japan.
Working for an international company?
KRANENDONK Smart Robotics at Tiel in the Netherlands is the Robot Technology Centre for non-repetitive production. By implementing intelligent, robot technology, Kranendonk enables its customers to produce in an efficient and effective way.
We are a dynamic, worldwide, active company with strong growth figures and a bright looking future. In addition to our Headquarters in Tiel (Netherlands) we also have offices in Japan, Denmark, Singapore, USA and China.
We are currently looking for a Robot Application Engineer.
Place of work: Shimonoseki city, Yamaguchi Prefecture, JAPAN
Indication of salary: JPN250,000 – JPN500,000 per month
Employment status: Full-time employee
The successful candidate will:
- Troubleshoot and locate failures in the robot installations
- Inspect the mechanical, electro technical and application technology of new and existing robot installations
- Prepare inspection reports
- Make adjustments (software) to existing robot installations
- Deliver feedback to your team leader of failures and modifications to the robot installations.
- Provide training and start up guidance for new installations at customer premises.
- Degree in Electrical, Control or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with robotic systems (ABB) and welding are desirable
- Fluent English and Japanese language skills
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
- Day off: Saturday, Sunday, National Holiday, Summer holiday, New year’s holiday
- Health insurance, Employee pension
- Labour insurance including Employment insurance and Compensation insurance
- Paid leave: 25 days per year
If you believe you meet the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application with the resume, which should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org